Sport Joeys - Ballsy, Classic, Junior, No Hole
This variant is currently sold out
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Polyester, quick dry front
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Instead of a hole, Solid Sport Joeys have an inner (mesh) liner for added structure and stability (Juniors do not have an inner lining)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
- Ballsy 4”x8” Perfect for people with large or very dense packers like the Juan, Mr. Right (large), Doc J (extra large) and others, or for guys who like their bulge to hang a bit lower.
- Classic 4”x7” – Perfect for the majority of packers like Mr. Limpy (or Classic Packy), Sailor, Masho, Mr. Right or for guys who like their bulge to be a little closer in.
- Junior 3.5”x6” Perfect for people under 5’1” who want a better anatomically placed pouch and for people who pack with Small packers like the Archer or Pierre (size small) or extra small Mr. Limpy
Great for times when you are very active and don’t want your packer moving against the fabric a lot (between a hole and the shaft) or for packers that are fragile such as ReelMagik, Sailor, Mr. Limpy or any other that tears easily.
Also great if you are at the gym wearing thin shorts and don’t want the full details of your packer visible through thin short material.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.