Sport Buck Joeys - Ballsy, No Hole
This variant is currently sold out
Sport - Buck Ballsy no Hole.
Buck Joeys have an extra 4.5" added for a longer, single layer option to attach your Joey. Ideal for plus-size people who want to pack comfortably or for anyone who wants more control over where their Joey hang
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Polyester, quick dry front
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Instead of a hole, Solid Sport Joeys have an inner (mesh) liner for added structure and stability (Juniors do not have an inner lining)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Ballsy 4”x8” Perfect for people with large or very dense packers like the Juan, Mr. Right (large), Doc J (extra large) and others, or for guys who like their bulge to hang a bit lower.
Great for times when you are very active and don’t want your packer moving against the fabric a lot (between a hole and the shaft) or for packers that are fragile such as ReelMagik, Sailor, Mr. Limpy or any other that tears easily.
Also great if you are at the gym wearing thin shorts and don’t want the full details of your packer visible through thin short material.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.