Gold Herringbone - Classic with hole
This product is currently sold out.
Gold herringbone- Classic With Hole.
A herringbone (small v-shaped weaving) pattern with golds and browns.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Hole is not elasticized – the elastic allows the hole to expand for loading
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made)
- Classic 4”x7”
Classic Joeys work well with packers that have an average shaft (1.5”-2” diameter), balls smaller than 2” (measured from the bottom of the shaft to the base of the packer), softer, less dense packers and average size packers such as Mr. Limpy, Sailor, Masho, Mr. Right.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.