Nonbinary - Classic No Hole
This product is currently sold out.
Nonbinary - Classic No Hole.
Purple transfeminism symbol repeats on a white background.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Instead of a hole, Solid Joeys have an inner (mesh) liner for added structure and stability
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made)
- Classic 4”x7” – Perfect for the majority of packers like Mr. Limpy (or Classic Packy), Sailor, Masho, Mr. Right or for guys who like their bulge to be a little closer in.
Great for when you want to protect your packer, but still have a good time with different patterns and style for your pouch. Good especially for packers that are fragile such as ReelMagik, Sailor.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.