Stonewall - STP
This product is currently sold out.
Stonewall -STP With Hole.
A red brick wall pattern, named after the Stonewall Inn, the site of the 1969 riots; an incredibly important event for the gay liberation movement in North America.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
The STP Joey is especially made for Stand to Pee packers, with an accessible back opening for easy use. The STP opening is safely stored in the Joey so you don’t have to wear it in position all the time.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back (on top) to keep things fresh
- Spandex bottom in the back for easy access
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Hole is not elasticized
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
- Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made) 5”x8”