Timber - Ballsy Joeyo with hole
This product is currently sold out.
Timber - Ballsy Joeyo With Hole.
a gray-toned wood plank pattern.
Our O-ring offers increased durability, stretches for easy loading and additional structure to hold your shaft in place.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Hole is elasticized with an O-ring
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made)
- Ballsy 4”x8”
Ballsy Joeys work well with packers that have an average shaft (1.5”-2” diameter), a ball sack that is 2” or longer (measured from the bottom of the shaft to the base of the packer), and heavier, denser packers such as the Juan, Large Mr. Right, large Doc J and others.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.