Timber - Classic Joeyo with hole
This product is currently sold out.
Timber - Classic Joeyo With Hole.
a gray-toned wood plank pattern.
Our O-ring offers increased durability, stretches for easy loading and additional structure to hold your shaft in place.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Hole is elasticized with an O-ring
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made)
- Classic 4”x7”
Classic Joeys work well with packers that have an average shaft (1.5”-2” diameter), balls smaller than 2” (measured from the bottom of the shaft to the base of the packer), softer, less dense packers and average size packers such as Mr. Limpy, Sailor, Masho, Mr. Right.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. GYJ is not responsible for wear on packers.