Nonbinary - Mini
$7.00 was $11.00
This product is currently sold out.
Nonbinary - Mini No Hole
Purple transfeminism symbol repeats on a white background.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Polyester, quick dry front
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Instead of a hole, Solid Sport Joeys have an inner (mesh) liner for added structure and stability
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made)
- Mini 2.5”x3.75” This is perfect for the Mini Archer or other ultra-small packers. *
- This little guy is to honour & support the people under 12 who are packing. But it can also be used as a pocket attached to a shirt, backpack or jacket for older folx. Handy and cute as all get out!
Great for times when you are very active and don’t want your packer moving against the fabric a lot (between a hole and the shaft) or for packers that are fragile such as ReelMagik, Sailor, Mr. Limpy or any other that tears easily.
Also great if you are at the gym wearing thin shorts and don’t want the full details of your packer visible through thin short material.